Skip to content
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, nitrite, nitrate and ammonium/ammonia, as well as CO2 calculation using a table
- Easy to use: syringe for exact measurement of the water quantity, detailed instructions for use
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colouring, analysis record sheet, instructions for problem solving, CO2 table
- Child-proof reagent bottles, water-proof plastic case, refillable kit
- Package contents: 1 test case for freshwater aquariums, incl. 5 reagents, 3 glass vials, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block, plastic cuvette, colour charts, analysis record sheets, instructions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.