Skip to content
- Determines the optimal nitrate value for perfect plant growth or possible cause of algae growth in freshwater and marine water
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colour: fill glass vials with sample water, add reagents to one vial, place vials in holder, read values off colour chart
- Use: when setting up a new freshwater aquarium: 1 x weekly. When setting up a new marine aquarium: 1 x weekly. With green algae problems
- You will find detailed information and troubleshooting tips about water analysis on the JBL website in Essentials/Aquarium or Pond
- Package contents: 1 nitrate test for approx. 40 measurements, incl. 2 reagents, 2 glass vials with screw caps, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block and colour scale. Reagent refill separately available
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.