Skip to content
- Simple and reliable monitoring of the aquarium water values. Determines the ideal pH value in freshwater aquariums
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colour: fill plastic cuvette with sample water, add reagent to one cuvette, place both cuvettes in holder, read values off colour chart
- When to use: for setting up a new aquarium: daily for one week, afterwards weekly
- Online Laboratory: regular monitoring for a healthy aquarium with natural conditions. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package contents: 1 quick test, pH test 6.0-7.6 for approx. 80 measurements. Incl. reagent, 2 glass vials with screw caps, syringe, comparator block and colour scale. Reagent refill separately available
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.